At CTV, our media planning and buying services allow us to assemble and evaluate data to determine your specific media needs. Generating a clear vision of the audiences you’re trying to reach is where we start. Achieving the balance between your audience, your values and the data is where we thrive. Whether it’s traditional TV ads or digital video — we can adapt your goals to the right strategy and deploy the right tactics to make it happen.
Experiences that connect your brand with its right-fit customers have to be more than singular experiences. They are stones along a path that drive to deeper engagements and translate into recurring return on investment. We know these experiences must compete within their media channels so we have a simple strategy to create efficient and effective media plans that will achieve these experiences.
Our strong relationships with the stations and networks allow us to expertly schedule and monitor your campaigns. We collect and analyze data to evaluate your markets but we’re also looking outside those boundaries for additional potential markets to capitalize on.
CTV works to make the most of every campaign dollar by negotiated pricing and added value with vendors. We pride ourselves on reaching the highest number of people in your target audience at the lowest cost to our clients.
Partnering with CTV's Media Planning & Buying Department:
- Strong negotiations with media partners & vendors to help maximize your campaign efficiency.
- Extensive research capabilities – Rentrak, Nielsen, Simmons and our own proprietary local cable database, to name a few.
- Continuous monitoring and optimizing of campaigns to ensure efficiency
Anyone can buy “cheap” spots but very few have the knowledge to buy “right” spots efficiently.
- Simmons & Scarborough market data
- Strata media planning software
- Tribune programming software
- Nielsen local market ratings for all 210 markets
- Nielsen national cable ratings
- Audience Viewing Data -STB / Set Top Box data